Tesla vs Lovecraft is a twin stick top-down shooter. The player assumes the role of inventor Nikola Tesla, who is in furious conflict with horror author H.P. Lovecraft and must fight hordes of his monster minions. Hallmark features of the game are the Quantum Teleport, which allows the player to warp a short distance even through walls and monsters, and the Tesla Mech battle robot, which the player is able to call down for temporary but immense boost in firepower. In genre tradition, a hefty arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
Release trailer for Tesla vs Lovecraft:
"The pre-release hype for Tesla vs Lovecraft is far beyond anything we’ve ever released before. The game’s title and theme are very appealing, and everyone’s thrilled about the polished power fantasy the game offers. Tearing through eldritch abominations in a Tesla Mech battle robot is fun!” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm's way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!