Get in Shape and Have Fun!
PowerBeatsVR is a high-intensity VR fitness game where you box, dodge, and squat to the rhythm of energetic music. Choose between official songs with leaderboards and dozens of professional workouts or play with your own music using the generator. See those calories burn and your pulse racing.
We’re giving away 10 Steam VR keys.
Huge Choice of Workouts
- Over 50 Professionally Designed Workouts: Everything perfectly fits the underlying rhythm of two official music packs with 24 songs and a wide variety of music genres.
- Generator for Your Own Music: Play with any music you like and how you like it (MP3, OGG, WAV, and FLAC). Want less squatting and more dodging? Just change the settings.
- 3 Difficulties: No matter your skill or fitness level, there is a suitable challenge. Work your way up or directly launch the Expert mode and handle an insane amount of targets and obstacles.
- Playlists: Create your own playlists for extended workouts. Use the endurance mode to play without any rest between songs or try the endless mode until exhaustion.
- Easy-To-Use Editor: Get creative and create challenges from scratch within VR or modify auto-generated workouts to suit your needs.
- Leaderboards: Compete with others and fight your way to the top.
- Calorie Tracking & Fitness Metrics: Check your training duration, squats, and calories you have burnt. Receive real-time metrics and performance summaries that push you further.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Support: See your heart rate in-game with our unique integration of ANT+ or Bluetooth HRMs.
- 4 Unique Weapons: Start with your fists and unlock further weapons (hammer, shield, and powerfist) as you play.
- Avatar System: Showcase your performance with built-in avatars or LIV.
- For Any Player Height: The game adapts all workouts to your height – whether you are 3ft (1m) or 7.2ft (2.2m) tall, you will get the same effective workout as everyone else!
- Highly Adjustable: Having knee problems? Deactivate obstacles that are too demanding. Want to maximize the challenge? Just play with the modifiers and increase speed, required range, strength, and precision.