Welcome to Keen Cast, KeenGamer’s official podcast! Join David Lozada, Tim Ronan, and Sean Rehbein as they discuss the week’s hottest news stories and dissect the latest controversy shaking up the video game industry. In our third episode, we dare to address whether or not the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) should be over after learning about the company’s plans for its fourth phase of films.
We also voice our concerns with Google Stadia, discuss whether Disney will indeed purchase Activision soon, and talk about yet another Bethesda controversy. We also explain why loot boxes are very not good. Check out links and timestamps to all of our topics below:
- Google Stadia director attempts to ease concerns – and fails (00:18:22)
- Disney investment firm wants to acquire Activision (00:36:16)
- FIFA packs and loot boxes declared not gambling in UK (00:47:43)
- Overwatch reaches $1 billion in loot box sales alone (01:02:12)
- GTA V gets online casino that can use real money (01:08:42)
- The re-releases of Doom 1, 2, and 3 on Switch require Bethesda accounts to play (01:16:03)
Topic of the Show:
Should the MCU be over? (01:32:46)
Nail in the Coffin – Our official consensus – 02:04:52
Also check us out on Spotify!
Do you have suggestions? You can email the show at [email protected]