Welcome to Keen Cast, KeenGamer’s official podcast! Join David Lozada, Sean Rehbein, and Tim Ronan as they discuss the week’s hottest news stories and dissect the latest controversy shaking up the video game industry. In our seventh episode, we determine whether or not developers should give in to fan criticism or stick to the original design they had in mind for their projects.
We also talk about PlayStation’s acquisition of Insomniac Games, Death Stranding‘s innovative urination gameplay, Mortal Kombat 11‘s Kombat Pack, Spider-Man’s exit from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and all the new Marvel shows arriving on Disney+ sometime in the future. Check out links and timestamps to all of our topics below:
- PlayStation acquires Insomniac Games (00:11:17)
- Death Stranding shows off its urination mechanic (00:20:39)
- Mortal Kombat 11‘s Kombat Pack revealed (00:37:12)
- Spider-Man exits the MCU as Disney and Sony fail to reach a deal (00:47:52)
- Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk Series Announced for Disney+ (01:09:57)
Topic of the Show:
Should developers adhere to fan wishes or stick to the vision they have in mind? (01:26:40)
Nail in the Coffin – Our official consensus – 01:48:19
Also check us out on Spotify!
Do you have suggestions? You can email the show at [email protected]