Welcome to Keen Cast, KeenGamer’s official podcast! Join David Lozada, Sean Rehbein, and Tim Ronan as they discuss the week’s hottest news stories and dissect the latest controversy shaking up the video game industry. In our sixth episode, we discuss cloud gaming’s future and determine whether or not companies like Microsoft and Sony will offer streaming-only consoles at some point.
We also talk about the supposed cancellation of an Arkham Knight sequel, Loot Crate’s bankruptcy, Steam Workshop’s new approval process for fan-made Counter-Strike: Global Offensive content, a ridiculously expensive Apex Legends ax, and romancing Fire Emblem waifus. Check out links and timestamps to all of our topics below:
- Steam Workshop content must now go through an approval process (00:21:03)
- Loot Crate files for bankruptcy (00:31:34)
- Concept art from the cancelled Arkham Knight sequel has supposedly surfaced (00:47:17)
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses has the largest Fire Emblem launch in United States history (01:03:13)
- New Apex Legends ax costs $160 in in-game currency (01:11:21)
Topic of the Show:
Is cloud gaming really inevitable? Will you by a streaming-only console in the future? (01:24:02)
Nail in the Coffin – Our official consensus – 01:52:45
Also check us out on Spotify!
Do you have suggestions? You can email the show at [email protected]