is a real-time tactical adventure where you take control of three Dwarven astronauts exploring and lead them through the hordes of enemies in the depths of their Universe.
Dwarves is just a race among others, being at the edge of extinction, because the Stars mystically go out. Forcer, Smashfist and Shadow are the only survivors of a drilling starship expedition, and their mission is to find a new Star for the dwarven folk. The accident brought them to the unknown part of the Stone Universe, pushing into dangerous circumstances, but that’s where the adventure begins! Dwarves are going to meet other small civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of the Endless Stone. Some of them are dangerous enemies to each other and this plays to our dwarves hands.
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
- Single-player game where you control three-dwarves team, each of them having their own set of exclusive skills;
- Active game pause mode, for better setting of tactic moves - just stop the game and command your dwarves what to do, and watch them performing when you release the pause;
- You can create the sequence of actions for all three characters at the same time (stack of commands);
- Depending on what you want from the level, you can play in the style of slasher or think through stealth tactics and use environment wisely. That brings fun in replaying the levels;
- The creatures living in the world of the Endless Stone can not only communicate with each other, they have senses to see, hear or smell your trace, which makes it harder for you to stay unnoticed.