is a turn based, open word role-playing game with hand drawn 2D art and an original hip hop soundtrack for Christian gamers.
ReElise is a journey of unyielding conquest which leads to the ultimate confrontation... her own soul reflected. And old school RPG.
- Turn Based Combat tried and true. Think of your old RPGs like Final Fantasy 7, or Dragons Quest, Suikoden etc.
- Transformations/Aura system has many enemies transforming or changing tactics to keep you on your toes. Different attacks work for different transformations so you're not jamming on the "win" button.
- Engage in epic rap battles that gain you experience and items for your crib.
- The Emo System adds your emotions as a mechanic to gain the upper hand on enemies. Some choices you make before a battle can also affect your mood negatively or positively.
- Simple customization so your time is spent exploring, fighting, and engaging in the story rather than menu spelunking.
- Customize your own personal hangout/Crib You can add some changes like furniture, stereos, gardening, etc.
- Explore a world full of lore and swaggerment...
- Multiple endings based on key choices and how you play.
- Weapons are upgraded through a journey into the subconscious, which leads you to an intimate knowledge of each character... and what's REALLY goin' on son?
- “Recognized” are like trophies, but they actually break the 4th wall a bit and tell the player something good about themselves.