is a strategic tycoon game that puts you in the shoes of an early 20th century industrialist. Grow and manage your empire in a living, breathing, and procedurally generated world that is constantly evolving and adapting to your playstyle.
As an industrial tycoon you will build factories, construct efficient transport lines, move raw resources, produce finished goods, and arrange trade with the world's developing cities, providing them with the materials they need to flourish - for as they grow and prosper, so do you.
Project Automata is designed with an eye towards both accessibility and depth. Taking inspiration from classic games like Transport Tycoon, Anno, Factorio, and Industry Giant, Project Automata has enough strategic complexity and replayability to satisfy the most experienced lovers of the genre, while its simple-to-understand mechanics ensure that new players will love it as well.
- Resource gatherers, factories, and towns
- Roads and goods transport by truck
- Trading between towns
- Original soundtrack
- Huge, procedurally generated maps using a seed system
- Sandbox mode that gives you the freedom to build and grow your empire any way you like
- Advanced town and city A.I., making for an intelligent and challenging game world.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer
- Beautiful hand crafted visuals designed to emulate the Art Deco style of the early 20th century.
- Story driven campaign and scenarios.
- Different town personalities.
- Transportation networks including trains, conveyor belts, even airships!
- Industrial parks that can produce goods on a massive scale.
- Contracts, random events and quests
- Pollution, waste, diseases and other industrial by-products you'll have to handle.
- Different biomes, seasons and time advancement mechanics so that every game is different.
- Experience tailored for every player. You can specialise in just trading, production, gathering, politics or any combination.