is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-platformer, where you alter the world by changing its background colour.
You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen.
When Hue’s mother becomes trapped in the mono world, he gains access to the colour ring – a device which allows him to alter the perception of colour. Embarking on a mission to foil the evil intentions of the despicable Doctor Gray, Hue begins a journey which will not only shape him as person, but alter the world forever.
Key to the game is the ability to shift specific colours, a thrilling game mechanic which offers a host of new puzzle possibilities. Players can manipulate the environment in order to reveal hidden routes, avoid threats, remove hazards, defeat adversaries, create platforms… the gameplay possibilities are endless.
- Unique color-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic platformer.
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
- A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colors.
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
- Full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid.
- Razer Chroma, Corsair RGB and many more colored LED devices supported on Windows.
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.