is fun and challenging now, and should continue to be fun and challenging once it’s finished.
My only qualms about it are the things it’s lacking due to being unfinished (polish and multiplayer); other than that it’s a solid tactical combat game and I would recommend it to fans of that genre.”
70/100 – OverPowered Noobs
“Ground Breakers, besides featuring 5 v. 5 battles and procedural combat maps, you see, innovates by featuring dynamic, constantly changing battlefields, a crafting system and highly customizable unique units.”
N/A – IndieGames dot com
“Ground Breakers is a pretty surprising game so far. On the surface it looks like a rather simplistic tactical RPG but once you start playing it you realize that there’s more depth to the game than you previously thought. There’s a bunch of different robots to unlock, excellent and unique battle maps and it all looks great to boot. Definitely one to keep an eye on, it’s already quite the interesting game.”
N/A – Universal Gaming Reviews
About This Game
Dominate the world with your robot army, research new robots and customize their abilities!
- The game features both a single player campaign and multiplayer matches.
- Test your wits in traditional tactical matches featuring over 15 types of different robots and a wide selection of skills to play with. More to come!
- Wreak havoc while flexibly adapting to the 5+ types of ever-changing battlegrounds.
- Position your robots, capture important points, exploit high ground, protect the fortress, make sure the key robot survives, and so on...
- Tweak and customize your robots using chips. Collect chips of different shapes, and arrange them in the best way possible to maximize your robot's abilities.
- Expand your robot army by destroying the enemy's robots, and win parts to craft new robots with. Each robot is the result of a different recipe, and what parts you will actually get is a matter of pure luck.
- Compete against other players in online battles and climb the leaderboards.
- Expand your army, mostly through sheer force, but also via diplomacy and the accumulation of riches.
- Fight your way though the non-linear world domination campaign; face opponents with far superior equipment.
Win the match, craft a new robot, upgrade it, and dominate the world one region at a time. Good luck on your mission!