KeenGamer Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Albion Online Items - cause nobody talks about it!  

AlbionManiac
16/06/2020 4:44 pm  

You can choose from armors that come in 3 different types: Heavy Armor, Medium Armor, and Light Armor. There is also a variety of weapons which you can choose from 3 types dedicated for: Warrior, Hunter and Mage.

Switching weapon results in instant class change, this means having skilled multiple types of weapons makes you more versatile and brings a lot of value. One moment you can be a tanky knight and by equipping a staff you become a wise magic user.

So for most part it might be best to just buy the most epic Albion Online items. I did that and my armory is ful, stockpiling 😀  Otherwise you will have long farm or craft in order to get those, I know what am talking about... that's traumatic experience almost like 😀 

This topic was modified 6 months ago by AlbionManiac

Luis Cano
Active Member Senior Authors
19/06/2020 9:48 am  

What little I know about Albion is that it was supposed to be some sort of Sandbox/MMORPG hybrid kind of deal. I don't know if the did pull it off or not. 

I've never actually played it but from what I see on your post, it would appear that the RPG element is there. I don't know if I like the idea of an instant class change by changing weapons, though. What happens if you have a party and everyone decides to go Tank? Wouldn't that imbalance be of detriment to the group? In paper it sounds a bit messy. 

What would you recommend to a beginner in Albion?

ReplyQuote
AlbionManiac
18/07/2020 12:29 pm  
Posted by: @albionmaniac

So for most part it might be best to just buy the most epic <a href=" removed link " target="true">Albion Online items. I did that and my armory is ful, stockpiling 😀  Otherwise you will have long farm or craft in order to get those, I know what am talking about... that's traumatic experience almost like 😀 

I would reccomend you to focus on collecting best of the best items, or simply just buy them from online trading markets for little money. This way you will get the advantage at the start, which you couldn't get any other way. 

ReplyQuote
UphereAmir
01/11/2020 3:52 am  

The game does have a good quality ad but I don't think the script is catchy enough. There is a belief around gamers nowadays that 'make your own story' is synoymous with 'there is no story'. To be honest, I am also not thrilled with that kind of ad. They just need to focus on a different aspect of the game so people could be interested enough to actually talk about it.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.