KeenGamer Forum

So, where is everyo...

Notifications
Clear all

So, where is everyone from?  

Page 1 / 2 Next

Active Member Staff
17/06/2020 3:16 pm  

We seem to have a wide coverage of writers here. Just thought it would be cool to see how far the reach actually is.

I myself am from England, specifically Liverpool. So any football (the foot variety, not the hand variety) fans, speak up haha.

It's cool to see a worldwide showing for Keengamer. 🙂

New Member Staff
17/06/2020 5:51 pm  

Hi Andrew! I'm in England too. Moved to London at the beginning of the year for a new job but am back with my parents in Oxford to work from home. 😔I miss London a lot though - I'm definitely more of a city girl than a countryside girl.

ReplyQuote
17/06/2020 10:03 pm  

I live in southern California, more specifically in San Clemente, a beach city that's way south of Orange County.

ReplyQuote
Joshua Robertson
New Member Staff
18/06/2020 1:36 am  

I'm from England as well, but a bit further north in good ol' Yorkshire. You wouldn't know however from my absolutely devastated sleep schedule. We can talk about football Andrew, although it probably depends on which side of Merseyside you support. 

ReplyQuote
Matt Cronn
New Member Staff
18/06/2020 2:44 pm  
Posted by: @tristanzelden

I live in southern California, more specifically in San Clemente, a beach city that's way south of Orange County.

I'm in Northern California 🙂

ReplyQuote
New Member Staff
18/06/2020 2:57 pm  

I'm from England too. I was born in Manchester, but I moved to the Isle of Wight almost 10 years ago 😊  

ReplyQuote
Active Member Staff
18/06/2020 3:54 pm  

@joshuarobertson

The side that is about to rightfully claim our first English League Title in 30 years haha.

ReplyQuote
Active Member Staff
18/06/2020 3:55 pm  

England seems to be taking the majority so far. 😛

ReplyQuote
Joshua Robertson
New Member Staff
18/06/2020 4:04 pm  

@andrewhighton Looks like we can be friends then haha. #YNWA

ReplyQuote
Dakota Gordon
19/06/2020 3:31 am  

Born and raised in a small town in the northwestern part of Illinois, USA. Don't travel much, unfortunately.

ReplyQuote
Luis Cano
Active Member Staff
19/06/2020 4:13 am  

Northern Mexico for me. Haven't lived in any other region, I'm fairly close to the border too, not that long of a drive to cross over to the States, although even that I don't do much. 

ReplyQuote
Active Member Staff
21/06/2020 11:58 am  

I live in Ipswich which is just west from Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. I've previously lived in Auckland, New Zealand as well. 

ReplyQuote
Anyka Pettigrew
New Member Staff
25/06/2020 9:02 pm  

Seems to be a lot of writers on here from England! I'm from Canada, in the South West Ontario area. Not many canadians sadly!

ReplyQuote
New Member Staff
26/06/2020 9:11 pm  

Florida! Technically Bradenton, but I tell everyone Sarasota because it's nicer. Believe it or not, I'm such a Florida native that I'm nearly thirty years old and have never seen snow! One of my dreams is to move myself and family out of Florida to somewhere more temperate. The heat index is nearly 110 degrees Fahrenheit today. Ew. 

ReplyQuote
Nicole Evans
New Member Staff
26/06/2020 10:30 pm  

I'm from Texas in the USA! I think it's really cool to meet people from all over the world, because I don't live somewhere with a lot of international traffic.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2 Next

Leave a reply

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: