KeenGamer Forum

Name Your Favourite...

Notifications
Clear all

Name Your Favourite Band, Go!  

Andrew Highton
Active Member Staff
29/05/2020 11:02 am  

Slipknot. The 18-legged Iowan machine are even tattooed on my leg, such dedication, much wow.

Topic Tags
Luis Cano
Active Member Staff
29/05/2020 6:16 pm  

My favorites tend to fluctuate a lot, I don't usually hear the same thing for a long time since I mostly make a mixed list of everything I've liked and just play that. With that being said, I do have time periods where I get really hung up on something. Lately, that's been Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth, Insomnium, Behemot, and Septic Flesh and similar stuff. 

No band tattoos, though. 

ReplyQuote
Andrew Highton
 Andrew Highton
29/05/2020 6:40 pm  

@luis-cano

Trivium and Code Orange are my new "in things". Trivium's new album is godly, and Underneath, by Code Orange, is just my favourite album of the year.

ReplyQuote
Tristan Zelden
29/05/2020 7:10 pm  

So many bands. Disturbed (my favorite band), Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Whitechapel, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Ghost Inside (my only band tattoo so far), Periphery, Amon Amarth, Shadow of Intent, A Day to Remember, Whitechapel, Carnifex, and Behemoth.

I can go on forever probably about my love for rock/metal. I am THAT guy who wears nothing but band Ts, buys CDs from my favorite bands, etc. It is my biggest passion outside of video games.

Luis Cano liked
ReplyQuote
Tristan Zelden
29/05/2020 9:23 pm  

@Andrew Highton I just got into Code Orange recently. Their new album is incredible. Now I need to check out the rest of their material.

ReplyQuote
Andrew Highton
 Andrew Highton
29/05/2020 11:31 pm  

@tristanzelden

Disturbed were my first, favourite band haha. Seen them live 3 times. ^_^

Some of my bands are Metallica, Slayer, Avenged Sevenfold, Lamb of God, Pantera, Rammstein etc. My Spotify is rammmmmmmed.

Code Orange are incredible though. Heard their new album 50 times at least.

ReplyQuote
Matt Cronn
New Member Registered
30/05/2020 11:05 am  

Eleventyseven who likely no one has ever heard of is my favorite haha

ReplyQuote
johnnyy
New Member Registered
13/08/2020 6:32 pm  

I love RHCP

ReplyQuote
Luan Erasmus
New Member Staff
18/08/2020 6:01 am  

I see we have a lot of metalheads here 😀

Disturbed and Linkin Park are way up there for me, I've loved them for years. The day Chester Bennington died is probably the first time a celebrity death truly made me sad. 

Others include Flaw, Shinedown, Skillet, and I've fallen in love with the more recent tracks from Godsmack. 

Finally, and I'm sure most of you under 30 won't get this but Queen is quite possibly the best band of all time. 

ReplyQuote
Rudra Mehta
New Member Registered
18/08/2020 9:35 pm  

Linkin Park! Soldier for life! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Chris Hall
New Member Registered
19/08/2020 1:18 am  

Honestly who my favourite is changes depending on what I am into at the time. But I have to say that for the simple fact they were the first act that I ever really got into and they helped me to even really get into music in the first place would be Talking Heads. And writing that out here makes me realise I've not listened to any of their stuff in too long, so now I have to deal with that!

ReplyQuote
Maggie Percivill
New Member Staff
23/08/2020 2:41 am  

I think it changes day to day for me, but my top spot always goes to Black Veil Brides. I love In This Moment, Motionless in White, Breaking Benjamin, and Halestorm. No band tattoos yet though. 

ReplyQuote
Tommus Gerwin
New Member Staff
03/09/2020 9:17 pm  

Right now I have three!

1. Twenty One Pilots
2. The Neighbourhood
3. My Chemical Romance

It's definitely changed over the years though... It used to be Three Days Grace ❤️ 

I currently don't have any band tats, but I have my right arm reserved and planned out for a band sleeve that I'll start once I finish my gaming sleeve! 

ReplyQuote
Harry Fritsch
Active Member Staff
07/09/2020 11:47 am  

Twenty One Pilots is right up there for me. I don't mind some old school stuff like Queen and The Beach Boys either. Otherwise, other artists like Weyes Blood and Dirt Poor Robins are faves of mine. 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.