KeenGamer Forum

Your bucket list ga...

Notifications
Clear all

Your bucket list games?  

Harry Fritsch
Active Member Contributors
13/07/2020 1:34 pm  

I'm not sure if this is the exact term to use, but I'm basically asking what are the games that you really should've played by now, but for whatever reason just haven't gotten around to? 

For me, the Mass Effect and Witcher games immediately come to mind as games I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played yet, especially seeing as storytelling and RPGs are two of my favourite things in gaming. 

I also haven't played any Metal Gear game, which honestly stings to admit. So, let's hear what's clawing away at your gaming cred? 

Dakota Gordon
Active Member Moderator
13/07/2020 6:33 pm  

Basically any game that's considered among the greatest of all time, particularly from companies not named Nintendo. Committing to basically one company leaves room for a lot of missed opportunities.

Anything Naughty Dog, anything Bioware, anything Besthesda, anything (early) Bungie, most things Square Enix, anything Kojima, anything Insomniac, anything SIE Santa Monica... Hell, there are games from huge Nintendo franchises I've never finished played (lots of Zelda and Fire Emblem, specifically).

ReplyQuote
Tristan Zelden
Eminent Member Moderator
14/07/2020 8:33 pm  

There are some major franchises that I have not touched or played much of, especially from Nintendo. I have only played a few minutes of two Zelda games and some other franchises I haven't even played.

I played a few hours of Mass Effect back in the day, but never finished it and did not touch the other two in the original trilogy.

There are some recent hits that I have on my wishlist on Steam like Disco Elysium and Cuphead.

I can go on and on about games I never played that I should.

ReplyQuote
Jeremy C. Schofield
New Member Authors
25/07/2020 6:28 am  

Grand Theft Auto. I have not touched a single game in the franchise, which is weird since I play a ton of games. Not sure how that worked out, and at some point I am really going to have to stop spending all my time on stuff like Dead Cells and Stardew Valley and go back and experience the GTA franchise.

ReplyQuote
Tristan Zelden
Eminent Member Moderator
25/07/2020 7:28 am  

@tjeremyschofield The singleplayer is always great for all of the games. Such funny satirical storytelling with interesting characters.

ReplyQuote
UphereAmir
31/10/2020 5:46 am  

Yeah, I do agree with. Also been wanting to play the Witcher and Overwatch. I just do not have the time to fix my computer. It kinda slows down when I play. Ohh! Metal Gear is also a good one. Saw a lot of reviews about it.

ReplyQuote
Tristan Zelden
Eminent Member Moderator
31/10/2020 4:44 pm  

@amirpelavin As someone who doesn't care for online games, Overwatch is phenomenal. 

ReplyQuote
UphereAmir
03/11/2020 1:50 pm  

@tristanzelden yeahh, very technical when you play it 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.