KeenGamer Forum

Popular games you j...

Notifications
Clear all

Popular games you just don't like  

Luan Erasmus
Active Member Contributors
29/10/2020 8:50 am  

Obviously, we all have different taste so you're not going to like all the mainstream games but there are some games that the gaming community loves and we absolutely loathe.

My first one is Skyrim. I know, blasphemy right? But I seriously don't get it, combat is soooo slow and it takes you 3 weeks to travel where you need to go, and there's always a mountain in the way. I think I spent maybe 4 hours suffering before deciding that I have better things to do with my life.

Then there's the Assassin's Creed games. I wouldn't say I hate these, I just don't find them as addictive as the rest of the gaming world. It's weird though because I love Shadow of Mordor, which is just AC with a LOTR skin, but I can't get into any of the AC games I've tried.

Finally, there's Company of Heroes. I love strategy games so this should be right up my alley. I don't think I lasted an hour before uninstalling it.

UphereAmir
03/11/2020 2:39 pm  

I agree. Not everyone has the same taste when it come to playing games. I also think it also depends on the genre. Assassin's Creed is great tho. Ubisoft did a good job of producing it. As a matter of fact, a new one is coming. Its trailer is really nice.

ReplyQuote
Christian Pacoski
New Member Authors
10/11/2020 2:36 pm  

Red Dead 2 is literally one of my favourite games of all time (definitely my fav open world game ever). But I hate the first one

ReplyQuote
Daniel Webb
New Member Authors
18/11/2020 2:11 am  

Every Final Fantasy except 9. I don't like the art style or characters of most of them. Even 7 I'm like eh.

ReplyQuote
Smangaliso Simelane
New Member Senior Authors
19/11/2020 2:02 pm  

I'm not enjoying Nier Automata. I find the combat to be shallow and the open world to be boring. The story is interesting but I don't feel compelled enough to continue playing.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.