KeenGamer Forum

Online Gaming IDs T...

Notifications
Clear all

Online Gaming IDs Thread  

Anyka Pettigrew
Active Member Staff
12/08/2020 7:27 pm  

Hey everyone! Thought I'd make a thread for us to all share our online gaming IDs and friend codes. If you wanna add more friends, just put in your IDs for things such as PS4, Xbox, Switch, Steam etc.

Or if you're specifically looking for some friends to play online games with, then list those titles! I'll go first, to get the ball rolling.

I'm up for playing games such as Apex Legends, or Fall Guys! I also still go on Animal Crossing from time to time. Just here to add some names to my empty friends list 🙂

PS4: anyka_mp
Switch: 5637-3558-4002

Topic Tags
Ammar
 Ammar
13/08/2020 6:48 am  

Hello! I play games only on PC and the online games I am playing as of now are SMITE, Valorant, and Apex Legends. 

Username for SMITE and Apex/Origin: GodLikeCrazy66

Username for Valorant: ValoDank#9769

ReplyQuote
Harry Fritsch
Active Member Staff
13/08/2020 2:48 pm  

Always down for Animal Crossing meetups and Mario Kart 8 shenanigans. Don’t play much PS4 online, but am keen to try out Fall Guys now that I have some spare time. 

Switch ID: 8128-8153-2618 (Smck is my username)

PSN: raptorraptor246 (not happy with the name, just haven’t been bothered to change it 🙃) 

ReplyQuote
johnnyy
New Member Registered
13/08/2020 6:35 pm  

Apex Legends I like too, I also prefer online games 'coz I don't need to install them to play.

ReplyQuote
johnnyy
New Member Registered
14/08/2020 2:22 pm  

I just want to add that it's necessary to protect your data while playing online. There are so many online snoopers today. That's why I started using vpn with no logs, it provides a high level of security and doesn't collect, use and disclose personal information provided by the users.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Karel Vik

ReplyQuote
Joshua Robertson
New Member Staff
14/08/2020 3:30 pm  

I mainly play single player games, but I'm occasionally drawn into multiplayer every now and again. For example, if anyone wants to group up for Fall Guys, I'm down with that. I have an Xbox and a PS4, but my Xbox is basically a paperweight at this point.

PSN: Cptn_Flashheart

Xbox is the same.

ReplyQuote
Conor Mitchell
Active Member Staff
19/08/2020 1:51 pm  

Hey Everyone! 

My PSN is: scotcon1

ReplyQuote
Ben Williams
New Member Staff
20/08/2020 11:21 am  

I'll join the fun then, mine's BenLevelTen 

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.