Where do you buy your gaming chair?  

johnnyy
Active Member Registered
28/09/2020 11:49 am  

I need suggestions for a good gaming chair

johnnyy
Active Member Registered
30/09/2020 2:35 pm  

Btw not so long ago I found reviews about best recliners *link removed* at affordable price. They look so comfortable. Now I'm thinking of buying one for my living room. There are so many cool chairs available on the market today.

ReplyQuote
Devin Smith
 Devin Smith
11/10/2020 8:43 am  

I would recommend Ficmax as per my experience. Yes it is a bit expensive but decent adjustable lumbar support, memory foam head support pillow, adjustable arm rests, tilts, etc.
I could actually sleep in this thing (and have come close while watching movies), because it can tilt all the way backwards if you adjust it to.
I have the black version with the golden 'T' logo, so it's not a bright colored sporty chair, it actually blends in perfectly with my black desk and black furniture.
If you want to know more features i would recommend to go through the ficmax gaming chair review here *link removed*

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Karel Vik

ReplyQuote
Kerry
 Kerry
11/10/2020 8:47 am  

I'd recommend finding a proper office chair instead of buying "gaming chairs". Office chairs are usually created with long hours of computer work in mind, are much higher quality and don't look like christmas trees or chairs out of a 1990s F1 car. The "gaming" label is often just used to peddle subpar to people who get overly excited whenever they see something they can relate to. Gaming chair, gaming energy drink, gaming table, gaming curtains....in almost any case you will be better off just searching for a quality product in that specific area instead of buying into things just cause they are described with the gaming tag. I'm not saying there won't be quality stuff advertised as a "Gamer Product" sometimes, but the general trend is that advertising things as gaming products

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.