* SPONSORED ARTICLE *
From the wastelands to modern cities, from the simulated galaxies to fantasy realms, these gamers offer the freedom of choice. Conferring a rewarding and interesting setting for self-guided adventures, here’s a list of some of the most popular open-world games of today:
With an addictive and engrossing gameplay loop, Minecraft has turned out to be the obsession of every open-world game enthusiast.
- Find different resources for fending the elements off along with multiple spooky monsters
- Create a formidable and large home
- Use different construction techniques and other elements to make your home fancier
If you want to play the latest and most interesting open-world game, download Minecraft.
No Man’s Sky
With a controversial launch in 2016, No Man’s Sky is one of the prominent open-world games of today.
- An open universe with a lot of planets to explore
- Wildlife, outposts, and crafting
- Create bases, search for artifacts, mine for the minerals, create troubles
Grand Theft Auto 5
As one of the top names in the list of open-world games, GTA 5 is considered to be the perfect combination of various gameplay aspects. With an immensely large area of San Andreas as the playground, it includes different highly-detailed regions.
- Side missions, sports, stores, easter eggs
- Explore Los Santos
- Select from three unique dysfunctional characters where everyone has their selfish motivations as well as calamitous issues
- Well written missions with a unique design
- A plethora of side activities which include drug-fuelled rampages, tennis, and golf, to name a few
- Explore the world by car while enjoying a great soundtrack
- Battle Royale, Heists, Biker Gangs and Races game modes
Batman: Arkham Knight
Although Batman: Arkham Knight offers a smaller playable area compared to other open-world games, the level of detail will make you fall in love with Gotham City.
- competitive encounter
- dastardly murders
- intriguing riddles
- with the out of the ordinary visuals gameplay, this game has a lot to offer.
Saints Row 4
Saints Row 4 is regarded as the right antidote to the traditional approach of open-world games.
- Saints Row 4 provides a plethora of insane missions.
- Bare hands gameplay. You do not need to look for guns, helicopters or cars. Superpowers let you do the job!
Open-world games have come a long way since their inception, featuring an enjoyable and addictive experience. Check more games at rocketfiles.com.