Publisher of titles like Styx and The Surge, Focus Home Interactive has revealed a full list of what games they will be showing off on the E3 floor this year. Their summarized list is as follows:
Developers will give exclusive closed-door presentations – the perfect opportunity to discover these anticipated games in action:
- Vampyr (DontNod): 45 minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Asobo): A 15 minutes gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
- Call of Cthulhu (Cyanide): A gameplay walkthrough with developer commentary.
More information for the following titles will be revealed in face-to-face sessions with developers in our Interview Area – exclusive assets and info will be made available for:
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (New World Interactive)
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse (Cyanide)
- GreedFall (Spiders)
- The Surge (Deck13)
Focus Home Interactive also provided a link to a detailed list of their E3 entires.