It is the ability to put on a skin – basically, you can transform into some of the most famous personalities – no matter if they are real-life celebrities or fictional characters! That is, to be honest, one of our favorite things that Minecraft has to offer, and we think it would be cruel if we don’t present you with some of the coolest skin ideas you can use! So brace yourselves – here is officially the best skin you can download from our website, for it is not the one that comes to mind straightaway, yet it still incredibly unique! Out of all the we have, the DanTDM skins one is really the one you should look up.
If you are not really sure who Dan TDM is, then here is a quick rundown: the guy has about 18.9 million viewers that are subscribed to his YouTube channel. They are always there whenever he uploads a new video and never fail to leave comments and share his work. His videos have been viewed 10.6 billion times – how crazy is that?! Oh, and the topic he films about is video games. Yup, he’s a gamer that earns money by filming himself play all sorts of games. Sounds like a dream, doesn’t it?
His actual birth name is Dan Middleton and he is from the UK. He is shy by nature and never really liked talking to people. Being the center of attention also did not appeal to him that much. Neither did he enjoy having to communicate with many people on a daily basis when he worked at his local supermarket – everything still did not feel quite right. Staying at home with a camera seemed to be the solution to all of that – even better when he was able to earn enough money off of it to quit his supermarket job!
If you are not yet familiar with him or what he does, then do not waste any more time and go over to his channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDiamondMinecart/featured to see what he really is all about!
Now that you have learned a bit about DanTDM, let’s go down the path of learning how you can download a Minecraft skin that looks like him.
- Launch the browser you are using from the Start menu on your device of choice.
- Proceed to the main page of our website, which is https://skins4minecraft.com/ (aka the best website to download a Minecraft skin).
- Find a search bar on the web page and then type ‘Dan TDM’ into it. Wait for the Internet to download the page with your skin.
- Hit the green button which says ‘Download’ on it. It is situated on the right-hand side of the webpage of your chosen skin. The skin file should be in .png format, so please do not forget to make sure that it is.
- Click the ‘Save’ button. Keep in mind that the folder you are saving your skin into will need to have quick access to it because you will have to install your new skin into the game. Try choosing the one you will never forget to find the way to.
And now, how do you install the skin into the game of Minecraft?
- Launch the game from your device of choice.
- Once in the game, click the clothes hanger icon. That one should be placed beneath your character’s avatar.
- Click on the blank model. The blank model should be situated somewhere beneath the ‘Default’ field.
- Hit the button that says ‘Choose New Skin’.
- Go and find the folder you have saved your skin into. You have to remember what it is – told ya!
- Pick the previously downloaded skin file from the folder.
- Hit ‘Open’.
- Find the model type you think would look best and then click that one as well.
- Click ‘Confirm Skin’.
Aaand you are done! You now know who the hell DanTDM is, what is the coolest feature in Minecraft and how to download and install a Minecraft skin from the best Minecraft website ever – www.skins4minecraft.com!