Welcome to the KeenGamer Podcast, KeenGamer’s official podcast! Join David Lozada, Sean Rehbein, Limarc Ambalina, and Tim Ronan as they talk about the week’s hottest news stories and dissect the latest controversy shaking up the video game industry. In the KeenGamer Podcast Ep. 24, we discuss the Nintendo Switch’s home menu and the importance of a UI in gaming, streaming, and digital media in general. We also go over another WWE 2K20 glitch fiasco, The Witcher 3‘s renewed popularity thanks to Netflix, and the Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo leak.
Sean also gives us his impressions of Darksiders Genesis and talks about his experience at this year’s MAGFest. Other topics of conversation include beemons, butt plugs, “canoodle and chill,” and more! Check out links and timestamps to all of our topics below:
Sean’s impressions of Darksiders Genesis (00:20:51)
Sean’s impressions of MAGFest (00:35:45)
Butt plugs (01:01:40)
- WWE 2K20 crashes on January 1st, 2020 (01:11:23)
- The Witcher Netflix series sparks renewed interest in The Witcher 3 on Steam (01:19:35)
- Hear David sing “Toss A Coin To Your Witcher” (01:22:26)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo leaked (01:26:26)
Topic of the Show: How important is a UI? (01:38:34)
- Hideki Kamiya calls Nintendo Switch home menu a “piece of crap”
- Freaking out that the Switch is almost three years old (01:40:19)
Also check us out on Spotify!
Follow us on Twitter!:
Do you have suggestions or opinions on KeenGamer Podcast Ep. 24? You can email the show at [email protected]