Hand drawn 2D RPG, Wuppo, just got its release date revealed! Developed by Knuist & Perzik and published by SOEDESCO, the game comes out September 16 on Steam.
Wuppo tells a story of one lonely Wum. He must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, the Wum will discover magical places and encounter unique creatures. But the Wum is no ordinary hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in his massive journey.
Here’s the game’s announcement trailer:
Wuppo has following features:
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world's detailed history
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack