Despite fans claiming that the Xbox version of PUBG was not up to speed with the popular PC version, the growth of the game has not stopped. It was recently reported, that PUBG had reached over three millions on Xbox One, as well as three million concurrent players on the PC. PUBG is still included in Xbox One's Game Preview program, and no official date for its full release has been set.
– Pistols have been removed from Y button's weapon rotation and grouped with the melee weapon.
– Players can now equip pistols by pressing 'up' on the D pad.
– Continued improvements related to player "rubber banding."
– Enhanced server performance while parachuting.
– Added a new controller preset to options menu.
– Type B (new preset) now supports: Holding LT to aim down sight, and holding LB to use 3rd person perspective aim sight.
– Controller guide has been updated to include the new controller preset.
– Fixed an issue where players repositioned out of the battleground after certain actions and remained invulnerable until the end of the match.
– Additional memory and non-memory related crash fixes.
– Fixed the inability to join duo/squad through invites outside of game.