As always, there has been a lot of news in the gaming industry this week. We've compiled a list of the top ten news items for the week starting November 14th so there's no need for you to search back to find the gaming news you want to hear.
1) No Man's Sky's has received a new big update
2) Indie VR game Cradle Of Links has received its first teaser trailer
Cradle of Links is a new VR horror title coming to HTC Vive. It has received a new teaser trailer showing off some of the gameplay in the game. View the full article here.
3) Free-to-play shooter Zula has entered open BETA
Zula's Open Beta is live. IDC/Games announced today that the Open Beta of Zula is up and running localized to several European languages. View the full article here.
4) Lego City Undercover is coming to the current generation of consoles
Warner Bros. Games announced that the Wii U exclusive game Lego City Undercover will be coming to the Nintendo Switch, PC and other current generation consoles in Spring 2017. View the full article here.
5) Watch Dogs 2 seamless multiplayer has come online
The Watch Dogs 2 development team has brought seamless multiplayer online, as it was not disabled at launch. View the full article here.
6) A New Frontier's first episode will premiere December 20th
7) Farming Simulator 2017 has hit 1 million players
The noise of combine harvesters have never been louder over in Farming Simulator 17, as they have reached over one million players in less than a month! View the full article here.
8) Ubisoft has announced that they will no longer sell mandatory DLC
Ubisoft announced a change of direction for future DLC due to the success of Rainbow Six Siege's model. Downloadable content will no longer restrict player's experiences via a paywall and will instead be used for optional extras such as cosmetic items. View the full article here.
9) The Division has received new survival DLC
The streets of New York just got darker and colder as the Survival DLC descends onto the post-apocalyptic world of The Division tomorrow. View the full article here.
10) A survival co-op mode for Uncharted 4 has been announced
A co-op mode called Survival has been announced for Uncharted 4 for mid-December. It's similar to co-op arena from Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3. View the full article here.