The game, which is set for a 2018 release, introduces the dark, bloody and twisted chaos as an enemy faction. In addition, other new features include 15 hero careers, new environments, talent trees and the proprietary Heroic Deeds System – Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is heading towards PC and consoles.
“Vermintide 2 is the evolution of the genre. If you liked the first game, you’ll love the second.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark, and continues “We have listened to the community, analyzed hours and hours of online playthroughs, and combined this with our passion for co-op games to bring you the very best experience possible.” Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will be available first quarter 2018. If you're interested in pre-oderining the highly anticipated game, pre-order's are live on Steam. Moreover, the reveal trailer can also be watched at the bottom of the article.
- Ruthless 4 Player Co-operative Experience: the combined forces of Chaos and Skaven are merciless, and it will require a co-ordinated team effort to survive their never-ending onslaught.
- 5 Heroes with 15 Career Paths: choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents and weapon arsenals to best suit your preferred combat style.
- Chaos and Skaven Working Together: Skaven and Chaos armies have formed a pact to plunge the world into death and decay, with horrifying specials and bosses.
- Talent Trees & Progression: level up, choose between specialized talents for your hero, and excel throughout the game.
- The Adventure Continues: explore a wide range of breathtaking new levels set in and around Helmgart, a fortress city protecting the Bretonnian border of the Empire.
- New Improved Loot System: be rewarded with relevant loot for the chosen career at the end of each successful mission.
- Fight Overwhelming Enemy Hordes: Skaven prefer strength in numbers, and with the Chaos at their side the heroes must be prepared to overcome unimaginable odds.
- Twitch Integration: more information about the Twitch Integration will be presented via a live stream in December.