Theme Park Studio is an amusement park simulation indie game. The game is developed by Pantera Entertainment and published by SOEDESCO. Right now, Theme Park is in the Early Access phase of development on Steam. The indie simulation has about 70% of positive reviews. The game will be playable with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and OSVR; and is expected to arrive in the third quarter this year.
The game has following features:
- Easy to use and extensive coaster builder
- Interactive flat rides, with detailed animations and physics
- Detailed environment for decorating your park; trees, roads, fountains, guests and several preset effects (light, water, smoke etc.)
- Open up your park for guests, who will ride the attractions and explore your park
- Ride all flat rides and rollercoasters yourself
- Use presets or customize every little detail
- Share your or use other players' mods and parks
- Supports HTC Vive and Oculus Rift VR Headsets and is coming to OSVR
The developers promise to unveil more information about the title during this year’s Gamescom.