The Voice UK will be hitting our screens on ITV in the New Year but you can enjoy The Voice experience this side of Christmas with the official The Voice video game, available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii (compatible Wii U) on November 25, 2016.
The launch trailer for The Voice:
The Voice video game features all the classic elements of the smash hit TV show including the famous 'Red Chair', 'Blind Auditions', 'The Battle Rounds' and more. Packed full of current and classic hits available to perform instantly in 'Party' mode, all backed by the official music videos. You can also live the full The Voiceexperience in 'The Show' mode where you take on the role of a contestant and sing your way through each stage of the show from 'Blind Auditions' through to 'The Live Shows'.
The ultimate party game this Christmas, The Voice can be enjoyed as a single player game or with a group of friends. Pick up a mic and become The Voice!
Multiple ways to play:
- 'The Show’ mode takes you through The Voice contestant experience, from the 'Blind Auditions' and 'The Battle Rounds' to the 'Live Shows'.
- 'Party’ mode gives you instant access to 30 current hits and timeless classics to sing solo or with a friend, all backed by the official music videos.
- Single player and two player options available.
Key product information:
- Available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii (compatible Wii U) on November 25, 2016. Compatible microphone required to play
- Available from all good retailers including Smyths Toys and Game
- RRP PS4 and Xbox One: £39.99 (game only) or £49.99 (game and 2 microphones)
- RRP Wii (compatible Wii U): £34.99 (game only) or £44.99 (game and 2 microphones)
- UK Sales, Marketing and Distribution: Perpetual
- Publisher: Bigben Interactive
- Developer: Voxler