Explore new dimensions through the power of color! Shiny Bolt Games is excited to announce the launch of the Kickstarter campaign for their colorful puzzle-platformer, Prisma & the Masquerade Menace, which will be releasing on PC and Mac. Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch platform releases will be added based on funding achieved.
Support Prisma & the Masquerade Menace on Kickstarter
Prisma follows the adventures of a young explorer named Ray and her mischievous companion Fractal who grants Ray dimension-changing powers in order to overcome obstacles, avoid traps, and solve puzzles as they attempt to recover magical masks spread throughout the world of Aura. On their journey, Ray will need to utilize the power of color-swapping. By default, Ray resides in the "neutral" dimension, but with Fractal's power, Ray will be able to jump higher, run faster, and obliterate whatever gets in her way.
The Kickstarter campaign runs from February 14 – March 16, and is looking to raise $20,000 to complete development. DRM-free copies of the game are available starting at just $10, with a physical art book, soundtrack on vinyl, and even the option for backers to have their likeness featured in the game made available at higher backer tiers.
Watch the official Kickstarter trailer below:
- Race to finish levels designed so you never need to stop running Strategize with Ikaruga-inspired color-swapping gameplay requiring you to think on your feet and hone your skills
- Explore lush and colorful worlds filled with helpful inhabitants as you journey through cursed deserts, snowy winter festivals, the deepest depths of the ocean, ancient underground cities of magma, and more
- Learn the saturated backstory of Prisma through the dozens of memorable inhabitants of Aura
- Fight larger-than-life bosses that require full mastery of all your abilities Listen to a beautifully orchestrated soundtrack with a potential appearance by Bayonetta composer Norihiko Hibino
- Collect masks along the way to open up secret extra challenging levels that test every last pixel of precision
- Enjoy the vibrant and and colorful art style inspired by gaming classics such as The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Jak & Daxter
Visit the official Prisma website for more information. Stay up to date with the latest news from Shiny Bolt Games and Prisma online by following the game on Twitter and liking the game on Facebook.