The Black Death, a Dark Multiplayer Survival game set in in a gritty medieval world, has received a huge update. The most interesting new features are new bounty system, beggar profession as well as platform and UI improvements. Here’s the list of major updates the patch brings:
- The Beggar Profession – A brand new profession is available to play! Times are hard and many have been reduced to begging in the streets. Beggars excel at crafting poor quality trinkets and decorative items. They have an improved resistance to the plague and the ability to beg for money allowing other players to toss them gold coins.
- The Bounty System – A price on your head, literally! Live like an outlaw robbing and murdering for your own ends, but be careful, as now your head will gain a gold value as you commit more crimes! An outlaw or a vigilante? The choice is yours.
- Revamped Tundra Area – A brand new fort, with purchasable houses, has opened its gates in the snowy northern crags.
- Enhanced Combat – An update to the combat system including new weapon hit reactions, effects, audio, and active parry ability.
- Enhanced User Interface – An updated UI makes it slicker and easier to use.
- New Weather Effects – Snow and rain have begun to fall across Mercia.
- Community Named Tavern – The Scummy Sturgeon has opened its doors in Freeman’s port! Named by the Black Death community, a place for all you salty sea dogs to knock back some fine ale and forget the troubles of the world.
The Black Death is developed by Small Impact Games and published by Green Man Gaming Publishing. The game came to Early Access on 19th April 2016. The Black Death is available to purchase today at Green Man Gaming, Steam and Humble Store, with a special 15% off for a limited period only.