You can now download the 1.2 Update for Skyrim Special Edition on PC & PS4. It will be on the Xbox One later this week. It has some much needed fixes and improves overall stability as well as performance. You can find the patch notes below.
Also be sure to check out my article on tips for returning to Skyrim!
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
Are you enjoying Skyrim Special Edition? How many hours have you put in so far? Let me know in the comments below!
Be sure to hit the Follow icon above to stay up to date with all things Skyrim!