The Deluxe Edition will include the game and a physical copy of the original soundtrack which contains twelve tracks that immerse the player in the world of Ancient Egypt. All tracks are composed by Carlos Viola, who is also responsible for the soundtrack of critically acclaimed horror adventure The Last Door.
Deluxe Edition trailer for Pharaonic:
Pharaonic Deluxe Edition - Gameplay Trailer - PEGI
Combat design similar to Dark Souls
Pharaonic is a brightly colored side scrolling Combat-RPG set in Ancient Egypt. Players start out as a slave who has to reveal the secret behind Ahmosis I, the Red Pharaoh. They engage in numerous battles to be able to complete their quest for the truth. A single mistake can be fatal, so they have to stay on their toes in order to survive.
Many players compare Pharaonic’s gameplay to that of Dark Souls and not without coincidence. Milkstone Studios has adapted the Dark Souls style combat design to a fast paced side-scrolling Egyptian themed environment.
- Explore an Ancient Egypt full of traps and treacherous enemies
- Enjoy an exhaustive, refined and satisfying combat system
- Complete character customization, with hundreds of pieces of equipment at your disposal
- Face impressive bosses and their minions in epic fights full of tension.
- Talk with plenty of colorful characters to fill the blanks in your memory and learn what's happening to the kingdom
- Discover lots of secondary paths, full of treasures and traps
- Collect dozens of weapons and shields with different combat styles
- Use the powers of the Gods and cast spells that will help you in your journey