Fearful Symmetry is a puzzle game with a unique brain-teasing twist. Players control two characters at the same time, each in a different dimension; one representing good and one representing evil. This contradiction is not only reflected in the visual style of the game, but also in the gameplay. The characters each move in the opposite direction through treacherous levels filled with traps. It’s up to the player to find a safe path in both dimensions and guide the characters safely through the many levels.
Announcement trailer for Fearful Symmetry:
When Gamera Interactive showed the game to Hans van Brakel, Executive Manager at publisher SOEDESCO, he was sold: “Fearful Symmetry is a unique game that deserves a large audience and this is where we, as a publisher, can make a difference. Together with Gamera Interactive we turned the prototype into a full game that will be played by many.”
- Control two characters simultaneously and guide them to safety
- Overcome deadly traps while making your way through 30+ levels
- Discover hidden secrets on your journey through the dimensions
- Get creative, to figure out the optimal path to reach your goal
- Enjoy a timeless pixel art style reminiscent of a classic era of games