– Arena (local-multipalyer) and Puzzles (single player) modes
– Arena is a set of 24 multiplayer levels for two to six players (humans or A.I.)
– Single player mode contains 30 puzzles with increasing difficulty, plus the final stage which is sort of an Arena level against 5 opponents
– Special moves
– Tile-based isometric 3D graphics
– Each civilization has its own theme and atmospheric background sound design
Art & Music
The graphics are tile-based isometric 3D using textured sprites. They use a large panel of desaturated colors to give the architectures the stony look of their times. The music have been created using samples of musical instruments from those different populations, and are trying to recreate the tonal structures they used in ancient times, while keeping them video game-ish and narrative. Each civilization has its own theme and atmospheric background sound design.