Created by gamers, tested by world-class racing drivers from Team SMS-R, and the definitive choice of Esports pros, Project CARS 2 captures the essence of real racing in the most beautiful, intense, authentic, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet.
The Heat of Competition
Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Compete against your friends in all-new online championships and across a wide selection of vehicles both on the tarmac and off.
Project CARS 2 was built from the ground-up with Esports in mind, including in-game racing license accreditation, dedicated director/broadcaster functionality, and streaming integration. With multiple series and championships planned through 2017 and beyond, Project CARS Esports will continue to be the single destination for leading teams and up-and-coming athletes.
Project CARS 2 has it all! From GT to Touring cars, Endurance Prototypes, Rallycross to exotic Hypercars – delivering the full spectrum of motorsport racing with complete freedom to choose what and where to drive.
– Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
– The largest track roster of any console racing game including ice and dirt tracks
– New vehicle types and motorsport classes including Rallycross, IndyCar, and Oval
– Dynamic time of day, weather, and new seasonal conditions
– LiveTrack 3.0 powers dynamic surface conditions that affect vehicle performance and handling, and evolves the track over the course of a race weekend
– Esports built-in from day one with full ranking, and broadcasting/streaming functionality
– Bleeding-edge tire physics, advanced AI, and intuitive gamepad control
– VR, 12K, 21:9, and triple-screen support built-in