Stockholm – August 04, 2016 – Might and Delight is happy to release a new trailer to showcase ahead of Pan-Pan's August 25 release date. Check it out!
Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle-solving and exploration elements at its core. To support the title, a guide inspired by manuals of old will also launch with the games release.
Pan-Pan Explorer's guide will be free with all pre-purchases of the game. The puzzle adventure title is being published by Might and Delight who has partnered with independent developer Emil Berner (Spelkraft) to bring his labor of love to PC and MAC via Steam.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Wiklund.
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.