The Killing Floor was a well loved game, taking the zombie round-survival formula and turning it into a fast paced gore fest, and it received overwhelmingly positive reviews on Steam. Its been a long time since that beloved title released in 2009, and the time for an official sequel release is almost upon us.
The Killing Floor 2 has been on Steam Early Access since April 2015, gaining very positive reviews. Now that the game is close to its slated release of November 18th, the two day PS4 beta has gone live. This open beta offers the following features:
- Access to 2 Multiplayer Modes: Survival and Versus Survival
- 3 maps to play on: Burning Paris, Biotics Lab, Evac Point
- 1 Offline Training Mission to get you acquainted with the basics
- 9 Perk Classes, offering different weapons and objectives
- 14 Customizable Characters, ranging from a Priest to a DJ and many other options.
The Killing Floor 2 beta runs from now until Sunday November 6th, and is available for download right now on the Playstation Store, requiring only 6.8GB of Hard Drive space. The game releases on November 18th for Playstation 4, Windows, and Linux.