Auckland, New Zealand – Nov. 1, 2016 –
Indie game developer Lost Goblin has announced that Goblins of Elderstone is on the verge of achieving its Kickstarter goal, which will fund the final stages of the game's development. More information regarding the Kickstarter campaign is available at the Kickstarter page for Goblins of Elderstone.
The sandbox-style Goblin Tribe Simulation PC game is currently on Steam Greenlight and offers an enthralling blend of city building, creature management, and real-time combat gameplay. Goblins of Elderstone will enter Alpha stage in early 2017 with an official launch coming later
in the year.
Goblins of Elderstone at PAX Australia 2016
Goblins of Elderstone will be available for hands-on play from Nov. 4-6 at Stand 35 in the Pavilion of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
About Goblins of Elderstone
Goblins of Elderstone is a Goblin Tribe Simulation game that offers a unique chaotic twist to the city building and real-time strategy genres. Players create their own goblin tribe and nurture its growth and development in the quest to become a dominating clan, standing against other races and even the gods.
Players can choose to be wise and industrious to create a trade empire, or become the divine chosen one and lead the tribe to glory through the power
of faith, or be a conqueror and show the world the power of goblin forces.
In Goblins of Elderstone, the player determines the fate of their goblin tribe!
Goblins of Elderstone is currently on Steam Greenlight and scheduled for completion and launch in 2017.
Please go to the official website to learn more about the game.
Check out the Goblins of Elderstone trailer here:
Additional Game Features
- Chaotic Goblins: Keep goblins happy or there's no telling what mischief they'll get into. Disgruntled goblins are apt to attack and pillage and even burn down villages.
- Free form – not grid-based – city building: Create distinct goblin-style villages featuring buildings connected with pathways and bridges.
- Large resource and crafting tree: Gather over 30 different resources to craft a wide array of useful goblin items.
- Choose War, Trade, or Faith: Play as a conquering warlord, an industrious trader, a powerful avatar to the gods, or a combination.
- Defend the tribe: Fight off roaming monsters, enemy heroes, and raiding parties. Hire goblin champions to attack and retaliate against enemy rulers.
- RPG story moments: Immersive text-based story moments add meaningful consequences and context.