Players will need to use strategy and cunning, as well as master a complex class system, to conquer the challenging battles ahead. Unfold a mature story centered around your position as one of the Arbiters, an order dedicated to keeping the peace and the balance of power throughout the lands.
While many allies with storied personalities and goals of their own will join your ranks during the adventure, gamers may find themselves favoring a cherished non-story character due to the ability to fully customize them. By changing their portrait, name, clothes, hats, color and accessories, every ally is unique.
Reminiscent of Final Fantasy Tactics both in scope and style, Fell Seal's intricate class system offers a widely varied array of customization and possibilities, allowing the player to chose a class, a sub-class and multiple passive abilities for every one of their characters. Countless possibilities and combinations are within reach and crafting your perfect band of combatants is only limited by your imagination and cleverness.
– Thoughtfully designed classic turn-based battles with an emphasis on story, dialogue and game mechanics.
– Complex class system where you set each of your troops' class, sub-class, passive abilities and equipment to create a versatile generalist, a dedicated spellcaster, or perhaps a mighty foe-crushing specialist.
– Customize your characters your way, by choosing their body, face, hair, outfit, hat and accessories from a wide selection.
– Striking vivid and vibrant hand-drawn 2D art style.
– Original score by Jan Morgenstern, composer for Black Sigil: Blade of the Exiled.
– An intricate story with wide ramifications and surprising twists.
– Clever and witty dialogue, written by Black Sigil's main dialogue writer, Pierre Leclerc.
– A vast and engrossing world, with over 40 story maps and lots of end-game content.
More detail regarding the game can be found on the developers official website. The trailer for the game can be viewed below: