It has been over a year since the launch of Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, and ever since, players have been embarking on an epic fantasy adventure through the lands of Teora. But the journey is not done yet as 6 eyes Studios and 1C Entertainment have just announced Fell Seal Arbiter’s Mark new expansion called Missions and Monsters.
This hefty new expansion will bring a whole host of new content such as new customizable recruitable monsters, new classes, equipment, locations, and missions. For the full list of key features in Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark new expansion, check the list down below:
- Tameable and recruitable new monsters allies.
- New monster subclass system, with a new system to select up to two optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Three new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler.
- New equipment and crafting recipes.
- Five new locations with named powerful monster enemies.
- Large-Scale battles and new challenging end-game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiter’s Guilds across the land to gain bonuses and rewards.
- New In-game system to send recruits out on missions to collect new rewards and unlock new content.
- New songs that will play throughout the game.
- New achievements for players to unlock.
All of these new features seem great and it is always amazing when developers expand their games in this fashion. However, if this is your first time hearing about the game, here’s a brief rundown on the premise.
Ender The Exciting World Of Teora: About Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
In Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, players will explore the world of Teroa, a land that was almost destroyed by a huge beast. But luckily, thanks to the Council of Immortals, it was saved, and they now rule the land through their mortal agents, the Arbiters. Both The Council and their Arbiters keep order and peace by enforcing stability. In the game, you will step into the shoes of one arbiter called Kyrie, who often sets out on adventures to find centuries-old secrets that could shake the very fabric of everything her order stands for. The gameplay primarily comprises of classic Jrpg turn base battles reminiscent of games such as Tactics, Orge, and Growlands wayfarer of time.
The Missions and Monsters DLC will release on the June 23 for PC (Steam and GOG), PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. If you want to find out more about the base game Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark, you can check out the game’s official website. For other games published under 1C Entertainment, check out their steam hub page.