September 15, 2016 – Larian Studios' beloved RPG returns with Divinity: Original Sin 2, available today on Steam Early Access.
Watch the Divinity: Original Sin 2 Early Access launch trailer:
The sequel to Larian Studios' award-winning RPG, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an entirely new experience built upon the next-gen Divinity Engine with up to four-person multiplayer, cooperative and competitive questing, and new combat mechanics including advanced elemental interactions.
Define your own path with an extensive role-playing system inspired by the freedom and immense replay value of tabletop gaming. Create your own character from scratch, or choose one of the specially-crafted Origin Stories with unique quest-lines penned collaboratively by Larian Studios’ writers and Chris Avellone.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 on Steam Early Access includes:
- Act 1 of the campaign, with approximately 8-12 hours of gameplay.
- Online co-op for up to four players.
- Four playable races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, and Lizard.
- Four optional Origin Stories with unique quests and interactions.
- Eight schools of skills and spells.
- PvP Arena mode with select maps.
- Additional features and content to be announced throughout development.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is available now on PC via Steam Early Access for $44.99 (USD), and will also be coming soon to the GOG.com Games in Development program.