Developed by WhootGames and published by BadLand Games, the puzzler Castles will be released on PlayStation 4 on June 28 in America. On June 29, the game will launch in the rest of the world. Following the PlayStation 4 release, Castles will be released on Xbox One in the fall.
Castles tells the story of the ambitious King Harold, whose greatest achievement will be the tower you are constructing. As the tower grows taller and taller, more and more challenges arise along with it. The unpredictable weather combined with the efforts of the jealous and vengeful King Edmund, King Harold’s nemesis, may thwart your upward progress.
Here’s the game’s trailer:
Castles has following features:
- Three modes of play: Story Mode, Competitive, and Survival
- Choose from 4 different skins of characters to play
- Incredible battles against giant enemies trying to destroy your tower
- Watch the village grow with each level. Unlock buildings, skins, and watch proudly as King Harold's city thrives
- Become an engineer — push and drag the blocks into place with this unique puzzle gameplay