If you're like me, you might wish for the day that EA takes a break from Need For Speed and tries to revive the Burnout franchise then I have some good news for you. Three Fields Entertainment have announced the release date for their upcoming Dangerous Driving as April 9th, 2019 with a brand new trailer.
Ok yes, it's not Burnout sure. It is however made by Three Fields Entertainment. An indie studio comprised of multiple developers who worked on old Burnout games. They've also previously developed another Burnout inspired game in the form of Danger Zone. It was basically just Crash mode from Burnout as it's own game that just didn't quite scratch that Burnout shaped itch I've had for a long time, but hopefully, Dangerous Driving can. Here are the bullet points on what you'll get to do in Dangerous Driving.
- Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
- Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
- Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
- Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
- Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
Dangerous Driving will be released digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, exclusively through the Epic Store on April 9th, 2019.