When Blackhole first launched, critics received the game very well. Destructoid reviewed the game as follows: “Blackhole is an excellent 2D platform adventure which succeeds in nearly every aspect of its design.”. Keengamer, on their part, says: “Blackhole is truly a special game in the midst of an indie-game ocean. It's well crafted, and no detail is looked over. It feels fully polished, and the complete edition has all the currently available content including DLC.”. Gamers themselves have rated Blackhole on Steam with a ‘Very Positive’ rating, where 87% of the reviews are positive.
● Fully-voiced sci-fi comedy with a cool soundtrack
● Explore more than 130 levels in 6 dimensions
● Discover hundreds of secrets and puzzles to solve
● Pixel-perfect controls for gamepads
● Gravity-rotating puzzles are the key to new places and collectables