PRAGUE, Czech Republic, August 12th 2016 – 1C is happy to announce that Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins, the remake of the bestselling Men of War game, will be released on the 25th of August for PC.
The renowned Men of War RTS series has been continuously improved and polished by 1C for over 10 years. Everything we’ve learned in that time has been crystalized in Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins, to make probably the best Men of War game to-date.
In this edition, you get the latest graphics and gameplay improvements, combined with the original and unforgettable Men of War campaign. Command Soviet, Allied and German forces in three extensive scenarios, take advantage of each nation’s strengths and exploit the enemy’s weak points using a wide range of units and tactics.
About the game
1C Company and Digitalmindsoft present Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins, the modern remake of the original bestselling Men of War RTS.
Return to the battlefield and enjoy the classic missions with dozens of improvements, for a more refined and balanced gaming experience. The vastly upgraded GEM engine – now with DirectX 11 support – will ensure a splendid visual experience, worthy of the wait. Newcomers and fans alike should not hesitate to pick up this thoroughly remastered classic!
- Completely enhanced HD visuals and remastered audio
- Vastly upgraded engine featuring DirectX 11 support for Soft Particles, Depth of Field, Flora translucency, Soft Alpha Rendering, SSAO and more
- Plenty of improvements in the gameplay, interface and AI
- Revised unit management, including automatic ammo resupply and unit veterancy
- Improved physics and ballistics engine
Assault Squad 2: Men of War Origins trailer: