take on the role of the new ruler 2 days before the release date!
In The Wild Age, it is necessary to hire villagers and fulfill the main task for each island. However, it will not be easy, as every night enemy goblins attack your settlement, thus hindering your efforts. As a ruler, you can only give orders using a single raw currency in the game (coins). Your villagers carry out the tasks and their roles according to your decisions: repairing/constructing buildings, harvesting materials, hunting animals and guarding the walls.
You can support the developers by purchasing the game on Steam, but we give away 30 Steam Keys for free right now! The game will be officially released March 7th but you get it from us March 5th. If you want to know more about the game, make sure to check our The Wild Age review.
If you cannot use the form below (for mobile), try it at this page.
- There are several avatars and mounts available.
- Each avatar and mount has different attributes that will change your approach to the game.
- Several kinds of unlockable pets will follow and aid you throughout the campaign.
- Ability to customize coins, the coin bag and the coat of arms of the settlement.
- To unlock some options, it is necessary to complete the main tasks of the campaign.
- It is possible to edit the avatar settings at any point in the game.
- Builder – builds and improves buildings.
- Forester – chops trees and clears wooded locations to further expand your settlement.
- Farmer – provides a stable supply of coins before the winter comes.
- Archer – hunts wild animals during the day and defends your settlement at night. Archers can change their positions and adapt to the defend the settlement.
- Ability to cancel an action already entered.
- Ability to destroy an already built structure.
- Ability to change your character and mount.
- Ability to create an island according to your ideas and share with your friends.