Fans of cosplay culture, anime, fantasy, manga, and other geeks will be able not only to reincarnate as their favorite characters, stock up on fresh comic books, and participate in gaming tournaments but also get acquainted with the movie and cosplay icons and win a prize in a cosplay show.
This fall, the event will adhere to the classic American example of "Comic Con", which was first held in the US almost 50 years ago and has taken its roots around the world.
- Polish exhibition of models of the universe Star Wars
- Game Tournaments for Overwatch, CS: GO, Dota 2, Hearthstone
- Official stands from the companies of film distribution and game developers
- Alley of Artists and Comics
- Exhibition for the 100th anniversary of the Czech comics
- Cosplay and Cover Dance shows
- Fantasy quest-maze – epic adventures with knights and goblins
- Performances of musical collectives
Star guests of the convention
- British actor John Rees-Davies, known for the films "The Lord of the Rings", "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" and "The Lost World"
- American actor Brian Descartes, the video game star Detroit: Become Human, in which he played the role of the android of Connor. And also his wife, Amelia Rose Blair, the star of the series "Scream", "Gray's Anatomy", "The Mentalist" and many others
- Colombian artist John "Jago" Guerra, famous for the series of Internet comics Living with Hipstergirl and Gamergirl
The jury of the main Cosplay show will include four cosplayers with a worldwide reputation: Enji Night, Bellatrixa Aiden, Alex Sunji and Pugoffka
More info about the event can be found on the official website.