Relive the Glory of the Knight—Again!
Good Night, Knight is a dynamic hack-and-slash adventure that mixes procedural generation with hand-made scenarios and a darkly humorous story. Featuring heavy-hitting deliberate combat, robust stealth mechanics, threatening enemies with unique movesets and a vast array of game-changing items to discover.
We’re giving away 10 Steam Early Access keys. The game is subject to change as its development continues until its eventual release.
Good Night, Knight – 10 Steam Early Access Keys
In case you don’t win, the game is available for purchase on Steam if you wish to still support the developers.
- Strategic heavy-hitting combat: Skill, timing, and good positioning are key to your survival.
- Robust stealth elements: Sneak, peek around corners, with the help of the dynamic field-of-view system and learn where enemies are patrolling to catch them off-guard. Or hack-and-slash your way through them all!
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Randomly generated areas and a mix of hand-made scenarios makes each campaign unique and interesting.
- Huge amounts of loot to find and equip: Mix and match gear, potions, and curses to find your preferred playstyle.
- Risk/Reward management: Choose between retreating to rest or venturing onwards for extra rewards.
- Extra challenges: Enable many different extra challenge modifiers for even more rewards, but don’t get too greedy!
- Prepare yourself for battle: Food, ingredients, and provisions help you stay in top shape during battles. Gather resources during combat, and manage how much to spend during preparations.
- No permadeath: Progress is saved while advancing through the campaign. And just like real life, death can still be very costly.
- Optional Ironman mode: In this game mode, if you die, everything is lost! Only for the toughest Knights!
Don’t know what to think about this giveaway. I won and they sent me duplicate product key.