If your a fan of both old-school dungeon crawlers and first-person adventure games from the 90's then you will love this game. KryptCrawler, now available on Steam (with a special offer that ends on June 12th) is a 1st person dungeon crawler with great, clean, poppy visuals and the option to play in VR!
The game boasts:
- An unmatched VR dungeon experience: The immersion of modern VR will make you almost smell the moss-covered stonewalls of the underworld
- Survive vicious traps and solve challenging puzzles: Many tests will await you deep down in the crypt, getting more deadly the further you descend into the catacombs
- Fight off enemies in real-time combat: Close combat swordfight, ranged bow mastery and more – which warrior’s path will you choose?
- Innovative battle and movement system using Gear VR Touchpad support at its best: Controls your hero’s fate with only the tip of your fingers
- Loot weapons and epic treasures: All over the dungeon are powerful weapons and treasures to discover. Some will help you fight ferocious enemies some will even let you unveil new paths deeper into the crypt
- Hours of content: Fight, puzzle and explore through 10 giant story levels and unveil an ancient secret which lies hidden deep inside the crypt
Throughout your adventure in the dungeon, you will have to overcome gruesome traps, face dangerous creatures and solve tricky puzzles. Explore the vast labyrinthine corridors of the crypt just equipped with a map.
Be sure to check out the trailer for this KryptCrawler below!