Hero Concept has brought some mechanics rarely seen in arcade brick breakers such as progression to Doughlings. Players are able to morph into different personas, each having their own unique power-up ability. Each of the seven personas can be upgraded up to five times with elixirs collected at the end of each completed level. This allows the powerups you gain in levels to get better and better as the game ramps up its challenge.
Packed with 90 challenging levels, Doughlings gives players that flex their skills well, the opportunity to land on the leaderboard for each level. Beyond the game’s hefty number of levels are also player created levels. Players can create their own levels and share them with others or browse other player created levels.
Doughlings: Arcade will launch on Steam May 8th. The release trailer can be seen below:
Fortunately, you have mighty morphing power-ups such as epic giant lasers, raucous thunderclaps, and gnarly time warps to help you on your valiant quest. If things get too easy for you, you can always take the Doughlings Challenge and take on player created levels from around the globe. You can also throw a virtual gauntlet at your friends and see if they can handle your maniacal creations with an inbuilt level designer.
- Classic breakout gameplay with new mechanics.
- 6 different characters with unique superpowers.
- Special abilities to unlock for each character to help you along your journey.90 levels to play and challenge your skills.
- Lots of different targets to face and destroy.
- Create your own levels with the level editor.
- Dozens of achievements to complete.