Murderous Pursuits is out now on Steam (PC), retailing for $19.99 USD for the Standard Edition, and $29.99 USD for the DeluXe Edition. For the latest updates, visit Blazing Griffin’s official website and follow the game on Discord, Facebook and Twitter.
About Murderous Pursuits
- Thrill of the Hunt: Identify your quarry, plan their extravagant murder and set it into motion, all before another player wises up and does the same to you!
- Think like an AI: Use busy, reactive environments to your advantage, as you hide in plain sight and mimic the actions of surrounding AI party-goers to get the jump on your quarry
- The best laid plans: Outmaneuver your adversaries and react to changing plans on the fly with a variety of abilities including disguises, flash bombs, and counters
- Murder with excellence: Be discrete, commandeer a high-value weapon, and dance over your quarry’s lifeless body to earn Mr. X’s favour
- Human after all: Play solo or online multiplayer with other players, featuring support for custom game options and wickedly intelligent bots
- An alternate reality: Step aboard the HMCS Britannic, a state-of-the-art, colonial time ship built at the height of the British Empire’s lavish Victorian era. It also just so happens to fly